Do you want to make a difference on campus? Interested in becoming a leader or getting involved? Missed out on last year’s election? Take action now and run for a leadership position with the BCITSA or one of the Board of Governors or Education Council positions available through the institute!
The Nomination period will run from February 24th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – March 5th, 2020 @ 2:00pm. Nomination forms will be available via the BCITSA website on February 24th at 9:00 am, and will also be available at the SA reception desk on the third floor of Building SE02. Nomination forms for Board of Governors or Education Council may also be returned to the Office of the Registrar (SW01-1322) or firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 pm on Thursday, March 5th, 2020.
Monday, February 24th, 2020 – 9:00 am
• Nominations open
• Nomination forms available online or at BCITSA SE2 2nd and 3rd Floor
Thursday, March 5th, 2020 – 2:00 pm
• Nominations close
• Deadline for Nomination Form
– please submit to CRO via email (email@example.com) or drop off at BCITSA SE2 3rd Floor.
– Late submissions will not be accepted.
• Submit campaign materials for approval (recommended)
Monday, March 16th, 2020 – 6:30 pm to Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 12:00 pm
• Campaign Period
Monday, March 16th, 2020 – 4:00 pm
• Candidate headshots taken (SE2 3rd Floor Reception)
• All Candidates Meeting (SE2 Council Chambers)
Thursday, March 26th, 2020 – 9:00 am to Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 12:00 pm
• Voting period – online voting available via my.bcit.ca
Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 4:00 pm
• Submit campaign budget and checklist to CRO (mandatory deadline)
Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 5:30 pm
• Official declaration of BCITSA annual election results, SE2 Council Chambers
Saturday, April 4th, 2020 – 5:30 pm
• Deadline to remove all printed campaign materials