Voting is open for all positions at my.bcit.ca.
Check out https://www.linkbcit.ca/candidates/ to learn about the candidates!
Do you want to make a difference on campus? Interested in becoming a leader or getting involved? Missed out on last year’s election? Take action now and run for a leadership position with the BCITSA or one of the Board of Governors or Education Council positions available through the institute!
The Nomination period will run from February 24th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – March 5th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm. Nomination forms for Board of Governors or Education Council may also be returned to the Office of the Registrar (SW01-1322) or email@example.com by 2:00 pm on Thursday, March 5th, 2020.
Monday, February 24th, 2020 – 9:00 am
• Nominations open
• Nomination Forms available online or at BCITSA SE2 2nd and 3rd Floor
Thursday, March 5th, 2020 – 2:00 pm
• Nominations close
• Deadline for Nomination Form
– please submit to CRO via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off at BCITSA SE2 3rd Floor.
– Late submissions will not be accepted.
• Submit campaign materials for approval (recommended)
Monday, March 16th, 2020 – 6:30 pm to Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 12:00 pm
• Campaign Period
Monday, March 16th, 2020 – 4:00 pm
• Candidate headshots taken (SE2 3rd Floor Reception)
• All Candidates Meeting (SE2 Council Chambers)
Thursday, March 26th, 2020 – 9:00 am to Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 12:00 pm
• Voting period – online voting available via my.bcit.ca
Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 4:00 pm
• Submit campaign budget and checklist to CRO (mandatory deadline)
Friday, April 3rd, 2020 – 5:30 pm
• Official declaration of BCITSA annual election results, SE2 Council Chambers
Saturday, April 4th, 2020 – 5:30 pm
• Deadline to remove all printed campaign materials