- This event has passed.
Virtual Event: Interior Health Employer Info Session
March 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Interior Health Authorities are a top B.C. public health employer, delivering health services in 40+ locations across the sunny southern interior. Their beautiful region offers envious lifestyle and recreation options with careers to match your aspirations. Join one of IH welcoming hospital teams in some of Canada’s most desirable locations!
From this information session, you will be able to find out:
- Current & future career opportunities and career paths at Interior Health
- What it is like to work for Interior Health
- Unique and competitive advantages that Interior Health offers to their employees
- $10,000 signing bonus*
- Relocation allowance*
- Competitive pay & pension
- *Eligibility criteria applies
- Extended health, dental & insurance
- Training & career development
- State-of-the-art technology & equipment
- Locations that qualify for B.C. student loan forgiveness
Any level of Medical Lab students and alumni students are welcome!
*If you cannot make it to the session, please cancel within 24 hours through Career Track or email email@example.com. No-shows will affect future workshop registration.
BCITSA Career Services