Industry Connections- How to prepare for networking events – March 18, 2019
Time: 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Location: Burnaby Campus – SE02 – Townsquare A & B
Are you attending an upcoming networking event! How do you make yourself stand out? What do you talk to employers about? How can you make connections?
Come to this 1.5 hour workshop to discuss tips to be successful at networking events. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear some insider’s tips from Sylvia Marks, HR Manager from Manning Elliott LLP.
By attending this event, you will be able to:
• State right mindset towards networking events
• Identify what to wear and how to prepare a good introduction
• State how to create a connection with industry professionals
• Describe the importance of non-verbal communication
• State what to do after the networking event
Target Group: Accounting Students
*Please respect our time. If you cannot attend this session, please cancel your registration on Career Track.
RSVP HERE to secure your spot!