STUDENTS AND ALUMNI:
Career Track is the BCIT Student Association’s FREE job search tool and service portal. Register and create a profile to access the following:
- Search and apply for jobs posted by employers who are targeting BCIT students and graduates.
- Sign up for Industry-focused events and career workshops (delivered in person or online).
- Book a one-on-one appointment with your Career Specialists to develop and achieve your career goals, click here to book an appointment
- Subscribe to monthly newsletters and receive targeted news about career opportunities.
- View resources on career topics such as resumes, cover letters, networking strategies, and more.
Post your job on Career Track for FREE.
Create a strong profile and get to know the system by posting your employment and volunteer positions. The links and information below will help you to get the most out of Career Track. If you need any assistance, please read the links below and don’t hesitate to contact us with any troubleshooting requests at 604.451.7087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Track works best with FireFox.
Career Track – Guidelines for Employers
The BCITSA reserves the right to refuse any employers or job postings based on the following guidelines:
- In order for BCITSA Career Services to ensure quality opportunities for BCIT students, third-party recruiters engaging in recruitment activities on campus or posting vacancies on Career Track must disclose the employers and positions they are recruiting for to Career Services staff. Career Services staff reserve the right to refuse any questionable postings or those that do not adhere to our guidelines.
- BCITSA does not support or promote positions with illegal or questionable structures. This includes pyramid schemes, employment opportunities that do not specify a guaranteed wage or those that require applicants to pay a fee to secure a position or otherwise.
- Postings will not be permitted to include potential salaries or wages. All salary and wage figures that are included in a job posting must be guaranteed, and not based on commission.
- Commission-based and franchise opportunities must clearly state their compensation structure and provide transparency around all fees or penalties associated with the opportunity. BCITSA Career Services reserves the right to edit or remove a posting or employer if penalties or fees are deemed excessive.