In this session, we will discuss, share & workshop the topic of Emotional Regulation. Emotional Regulation is the process of managing the emotions we experience in a way that promotes personal growth, fosters & maintains healthy relationships and leads to both greater well-being and goal attainment.
We will cover:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- RULER: Dr. Marc Brackett’s framework for emotion management
- What is Emotional Regulation & Why is it critical to our emotional health.
- Regulation Strategies: through a series of discussions and exercises, we will look at key regulation strategies and the positive impacts of actioning them.
Regulation strategies will include:
- Mindful Breathing
- Forward Looking
- Reframing Negative Self Talk
- Being our Best Selves
EXPERT SPEAKER: Jennifer Curleigh – Leadership & EQ Coach
BIO: Jennifer has made it her life’s purpose to remind people that they matter. With over 20 years of experience working in the space of People Development, Jennifer is passionate and fuelled by The Human Moment. Her love of Psychology has led her to dive into the area of Emotional Intelligence and she is constantly learning in this space about human connection, love and courage. Her role as a facilitator and coach is to have people connect to themselves first and then to others.
Her clients include: Lululemon, Microsoft Canada, Mustang Survival, YMCA, Arc’teryx, & Maritime Travel. She is led by her personal values of Humanity, Rejuvenate, 100% Me, & Harmony every day.