How can I secure funding to start my business? What options exist, and how do I access them? Should I be looking for investors, or talking to banks?
These are some of the most common questions that new founders have. It’s important to understand what the possible pathways are and know how to evaluate them.
In this session, experts will share their knowledge about early-stage funding for new businesses, shedding light on debt financing and equity financing, as well as the processes behind each. You will hear directly from the decision-makers about how entrepreneurs’ requests for funding are evaluated, and what the key success factors are.
If you are starting a business or thinking about starting one in the future, don’t miss this important event!
By the end of the session, you will learn:
- The different options that entrepreneurs have for funding their startups
- The pros and cons of debt financing vs. equity financing
- How to prepare when you are planning on approaching lenders or investors
- What to do (and what not to do) as a founder when seeking funding
- What resources exist to help you through the early-stage funding process